Monday, October 30, 2006

What I See

I'm early (first time for everything) to meet my friend, Jen, for a tapas snackysnack, but the restaurant in closed for another 15 minutes. Sitting in the car to keep warm, I'm a tad bored. How to keep myself entertained? Whip out my laptop and digital camera, snap a couple of pics, skive someone's wireless internet from the street -- BLOG IT! Neat, huh? And this from a gal who refused to believe computers would ever overtake typewriters. Here's what I see right now:



I'm on Capitol Hill, Boren & Pine, watching another fine, fine Seattle sunset filter through downtown buildings. It will be hard to leave here Friday, but also nice to return to the normalcy of a foreign language, structure-free days and pedestrian transport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin! You visited my blog (expatstud.blospot.com) and I visited yours. What a parallel experience we are having!

We lived in Seattle for five years before moving to NZ; it is great to commiserate with someone else on life in DK, while at the same time complaining about the US.

If you ever want to visit Kolding, give us a yell...we live nearby, on the train line, no less!

Long live DK dairy!

BrentA
expatstud@gmail.com