Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ding Dong

I know that precisely one person out there (and she knows who she is) will find the following videos delightful. There actually is almost nothing to see as I took these at night. But, what's fabulous is the audio: This is my favorite churchbell tune, the 10pm get-down, if you will. I think there are certain hours (9am, 5pm, 10pm, among others) that each have their own accompanying ditty. The Sunday morning at 9am song is all about better-shake-yo-butts-to-church-folks/GET-OUT-OF-BED-DON; very lively and extra loud. Anyway, this 10pm tune is what I often hear with Bella as we take a quick spin around the block. I love it, and it's usually deathly quiet right before the bells start. So beautiful.





1 comment:

Maro said...

It's me! It's me! But it's every other female who visits here too, I'm sure!

Marcia